Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Trademarks, Copyright & Intellectual Property
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Reavis & Associates, P.C. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Trademarks, Copyright and Intellectual Property cases. Based in Philadelphia, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Philadelphia. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 12 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Reavis & Associates, P.C. has a thorough understanding of Pennsylvania law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Trademarks: Your business, product or service is identified by its branding, logo, design or slogan. It is essential to protect your trademark to preserve your business’ image. Our experienced attorneys help you apply for and then protect your trademarks.
- Copyright: Any type of art produced in a tangible form can be formally registered for copyrighting. Our attorneys help artists copyright their work, giving them the exclusive right to print, sell, copy, license, distribute and use their work as they wish. If someone infringes on your copyright, turn to us to seek legal ramifications.
- Intellectual Property: When you create art, a product or an idea, you deserve the credit and the rights. Our experienced attorneys handle intellectual property cases involving patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. Contact us today to speak to a knowledgeable intellectual property lawyer about your case.
- Copyright Infringement Litigation: Reavis & Associates, P.C. provides proven strategies for achieving beneficial resolutions for infringement disputes. The firm represents plaintiff creators and defendants in state and federal court copyright infringement litigation throughout Pennsylvania.
- Trademark Infringement Litigation: At Reavis & Associates, P.C., our attorneys provide quality legal representation to plaintiff and defendant companies engaged in state and federal court trademark infringement disputes throughout Pennsylvania.
- Patent Practice: When you invent a new product, you need to register for a patent to protect your design. A patent gives you exclusive rights, protecting you against infringement. Our experienced attorneys with Reavis & Associates, P.C. guide clients through the patent application process and represent all parties in patent litigation.
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. We can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. We also handle breach of contract cases.
- Real Estate Litigation: When it comes to real estate, it is not uncommon for disputes to arise. Our real estate litigation attorneys understand Pennsylvania property laws and have the litigation experience to help you resolve your legal disputes.
- Community & Homeowners Association Law (Association side): Our attorneys have the experience and legal knowledge to assist with conflicts over dues, covenants and other matters. If you need a homeowners association attorney to represent your group, we can help you pursue a successful, efficient result.
When you retain the services of Reavis & Associates, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Philadelphia law firm today
Reavis & Associates, P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Philadelphia. Call the firm at 215-395-8360 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.